No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley, Berto, Khan: Roach Eyes Pacquiao's Army

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley, Berto, Khan: Roach Eyes Pacquiao's Army

Manny Pacquiao's trainer Freddie Roach is trying to put together a dream team of sparring partners for the big fight against Floyd Mayweather Jr. on March 13. Roach wants to recruit quick-fisted boxers with boxing ability to assist Pacquiao with his first defense of the WBO welterweight title. Last week Roach mentioned WBA junior welterweight Amir Khan as a sure sparring partner to help them in camp. If Andre Berto doesn't get injured in his January unification with Shane Mosley, Roach would like to add him to camp. During a conversation with philboxing.com, Roach added WBC junior welteweight champion Timothy Bradley on the sparring partner list. [Click Here To Read More]

Thats pretty good sparring if he can get it.

But they can't emulate Floyd's ability to be a pain in the ass.

Only Floyd knows how to do that.

Comment

roach shoulsd get usain bolt

Comment

I hope Bradley ddges sanctioning body bull**** and gets a chance to unify.

Berto will lose to SSM imo.

I think Mr boat buyer UD's Pac, but whoever wins should fight SSM next. If Berto wins, **** it, fight him instead.

Comment

I can imagine how many people were praying for a loss for Mosley specially Floyd Jr in order to avoid Mosley to fight. But im praying for Mosley to win and teach Floyed a lesson in the ring. He will not duck Mosley for long.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            I hope Bradley ddges sanctioning body bull**** and gets a chance to unify.

Berto will lose to SSM imo.

I think Mr boat buyer UD's Pac, but whoever wins should fight SSM next. If Berto wins, **** it, fight him instead.
            Floyd should,would beat Manny if he doesn't get caught early of right on he chin,and you never know with a fast akward explosive left handed fighter like lil pac.
            Then Joy Jr will retire with the cash$$$ and run from Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              Floyd should,would beat Manny if he doesn't get caught early of right on he chin,and you never know with a fast akward explosive left handed fighter like lil pac.
              Then Joy Jr will retire with the cash$$$ and run from Mosley.
              all roads lead to mosley. Shane is the man at ww.

Comment

that's pretty good sparring.

khan is pac's little buddy and that should go down fine.

I dunno if bradley will train w/ pac. that'd be awesome if he did tho.

hopefully mosley KTFO berto and has him thinking about other life options

Comment

I hope they all spar with each other. It'd be cool to see some footage of Bradley Khan and the like. Not just Pacquiao vs __________

Comment

Originally posted by asghar View Post
                    I can imagine how many people were praying for a loss for Mosley specially Floyd Jr in order to avoid Mosley to fight. But im praying for Mosley to win and teach Floyed a lesson in the ring. He will not duck Mosley for long.
                    exactly, they know that al haymon would never put his fighters in with each other... that's why *****s are all on berto, pwills, and floyd's nutts... because there's no way those fight happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X