Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Invites Miguel Cotto To His Birthday Bash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Invites Miguel Cotto To His Birthday Bash

World champion Manny Pacquiao has invited Miguel Cotto and his wife to General Santos, Philippines to attend Manny's birthday festivities on December 17. [Click Here To Read More]

I think that's pretty nice of him .

Comment

He did the same with David Diaz last year.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Pac is a GENIUS.

Cotto will seduce Jinkee and thus will allow Pac past 'errors' to go unpunished!

Brilliant!

Comment

What Kind of ******* eats up somebody and then invites him to his birthday party? LMAO jajajajajajajaja

Manny is the ****!!

Comment

Why does Pacquiao invite those he beats the living hell out of like Cotto and Diaz, but has to get chased down by those who give him hell: Juan Manuel Marquez?

Its kind of insulting. Hey I kicked your ass and TKOed you but come to my birthday.

Comment

This is not uncommon for Pacquiao to invite former opponents. Manny actually has a lot of respect for Cotto and even if he would have lost, he still would have sent an invite for Cotto and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                World champion Manny Pacquiao has invited Miguel Cotto and his wife to General Santos, Philippines to attend Manny's birthday festivities on December 17. [Click Here To Read More]
                I think it's a real stand up thing for Manny to do........but if im Cotto I say I got a prior engagement...gracefully decline the invite and send a nice little present.....there is no way I would show up to the house of some dude that just kicked the **** out me in that way.....I just don't know how I would be able to keep my head up and look at people in the eye.....but maybe that's just me.......

Comment

Cotto vs Hatton at yankee stadium June 12 2010, be prepare people!!!

Comment

LMAO i called this ****! i posted this before the cotto fight lol

man cotto will get hooked up with starlets and pinay hotties.. i would go if i were him.

Comment

Working...
                    X