No announcement yet.

Interview with Jeff Fenech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Jeff Fenech

Hall of Famer and former world champion "Marrickville Mauler" Jeff Fenech who compiled a professional record of 28-3-1-21K, has been on Nadel Hussein's corner as his trainer and manager.

On Saturday, November 27, WBC 122 pounds mandatory challenger Nedal "Skinny" Hussein of Sydney, Australia now **35-1) with 21KO's takes on WBC Super Bantamweight champion Oscar "Chololo" Larios of Guadalajara, Mexico now (53-3-1) 35KO's. [details]

Is this for HYPE?

****ing Fenech is a damn LIAR . . . I was there and present during that Pac/Hussein fight. How can he say that they beat Pac when Nedal was beaten black and blue by Pacquiao in all rounds except round 4 where Nedal sent Pac to the canvas with a single straight punch.

Yeah people were throwing plastic water bottles in their corner because of Nedal's ARROGANCE and REPEATED FOUL tactics against Manny despite the refs repeated warnings. That fight shouldn't have been stopped . . . Nedal should have been disqualified right there on the spot. Headbutt, elbows, shoulder and low blows . . . you name it Nedal did it.

Yeah rematch my ass! You people have to earn it . . . LYING won't help you win fights CLOWN! You see what happened? Your boy's ASS has just been kicked by LaRRIOS

Comment

Originally posted by pso_junior
      Is this for HYPE?

****ing Fenech is a damn LIAR . . . I was there and present during that Pac/Hussein fight. How can he say that they beat Pac when Nedal was beaten black and blue by Pacquiao in all rounds except round 4 where Nedal sent Pac to the canvas with a single straight punch.

Yeah people were throwing plastic water bottles in their corner because of Nedal's ARROGANCE and REPEATED FOUL tactics against Manny despite the refs repeated warnings. That fight shouldn't have been stopped . . . Nedal should have been disqualified right there on the spot. Headbutt, elbows, shoulder and low blows . . . you name it Nedal did it.

Yeah rematch my ass! You people have to earn it . . . LYING won't help you win fights CLOWN! You see what happened? Your boy's ASS has just been kicked by LaRRIOS
      dont forget hitting after the bells have sounded....

I was rooting for Nedal, but larios showed his class and beat the heck out of Hussien...

Comment

Working...
      X