No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stieglitz vs Miranda: Edison Vows To Win The Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stieglitz vs Miranda: Edison Vows To Win The Title

On January 9th Edison 'Pantera' Miranda will return to Germany for the first time since his controversial loss to Arthur Abraham back in 2006. It seems only fitting that he will have the opportunity to become a world champion in the same country that he left over three years ago feeling robbed. [Click Here To Read More]

I think Miranda has good chance of knocking Stieglitz out.

Comment

Seems like Pantera is confident but not nearly as cocky like he used to be. I hear Joe Goossen doesnt like the talk, so maybe he is rubbing off on Miranda.

SO what do you guys think? Is Miranda gonna actully be a world champ (on paper at least)?!?!?

Comment

I'm liking Miranda's chances in this one. How long he'll be able to hold on to the title is a different story. SMW is stacked these days.

Comment

Miranda by KO but he still might lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs077 View Post
            Miranda by KO but he still might lose.
            You laugh, but it's not so far fetched! I hear you need to knock the guy out twice just to walk away with a draw!

Comment

If Miranda wins get ready for the Bute unification.

Comment

Originally posted by MH300 View Post
                If Miranda wins get ready for the Bute unification.
                not much else for Bute to do.

Comment

I like Pantera, so I am gonna root for him here. Stieglitz isnt the most durable fighter, so Miranda has a good shot at getting a KO here. For him to get a belt at this point in his career, after all the tough losses, would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                  X