No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kolodziej vs Calloway is Set For December 18 in Lodz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kolodziej vs Calloway is Set For December 18 in Lodz

Not even two months after hosting the Polish fight of the century between Tomasz Adamek and Andrew Golota, the city of Lodz will have another big Polish boxing event on Demember 18th. In the main event world ranked cruiserweight contender Pawel Kolodziej (23-0, 12 KOs) will meet experienced and well known All-American Prizefighter Rob Calloway (77-10-2, 57 KOs). Kolodziej is rated #10 by WBC, #15 by IBF and #14 by WBA. It is only matter of time before he gets his opportunity at the world championship but now he yet has to face the toughest test of his pro career. Polish cruiserweight was only 8-years-old when his American rival already made his professional debut. Kolodziej hopes to deliver a remarkable performance in this clash of boxing generations. [Click Here To Read More]

I like Calloway.he's a solid journeyman who will fight anyone,anywhere in the cruiserweight or heavyweight division.when stepping up he has lost but 89 fights says alot about him.you need guys like him in the sport.he's won mostly in the Midwest region but still tries hard & comes in shape.he's a small heavyweight who would do alright in cw.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      I like Calloway.he's a solid journeyman who will fight anyone,anywhere in the cruiserweight or heavyweight division.when stepping up he has lost but 89 fights says alot about him.you need guys like him in the sport.he's won mostly in the Midwest region but still tries hard & comes in shape.he's a small heavyweight who would do alright in cw.
      I agree, guys like Calloway, are the unsung heroes of the sport. He's the most solid of journeymans and if you can beat him then that says something...

Comment

Working...
      X