No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins-Enrique Ornelas Final Presser Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins-Enrique Ornelas Final Presser Quotes

"I'm fighting one of the toughest guys out there (Enrique Ornelas) and I have more to lose than him. I must let myself believe that I am him, and that he is me. Not everybody can do it, but I can. [Click Here To Read More]

Wednesday can't come soon enough...Bernard looks great and Roy gets laid out again

Comment

What in the "def jam south" is going on here?? I haven't heard of gbp going gbp east.. So when Marquez retires will he be in charge of gbp " south of the border". B-hop should easily beat this chump. Enrique is giving him too much praise , he ain't trying to win.can't wait for the 24/7 of ex and rjj. Should be funny . Wonder if versus will show the any of the undercard or just the main event.

Comment

bernie says he can "see his movie being made and his book being written" Well bernie, you better be ready to finance it yourself cause ain't no one paying to see or read about you. Your movie or book will sell about as well as odlj's CD did.

Comment

can't wait to see B.Hop back in his element.....thats whats up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
            bernie says he can "see his movie being made and his book being written" Well bernie, you better be ready to finance it yourself cause ain't no one paying to see or read about you. Your movie or book will sell about as well as odlj's CD did.
            Don't know what you're talking about.

A biog of Bernard Hopkins will sell plenty.

His life is an inspiration to many.

Comment

There's no way BHOP is gonna lose this fight based on the fact that he's been itching for a fight w/ Roy Jones for 16 YEARS! He wouldn't slack off and risk losing his chance at revenge. Hey, is this fight tonight, because I looked ahead on VERSES and I dont see it?

Comment

I'll def. Tune in....

I'LL DEF. watch this fight. I thought they were shwoing the ROY fight on VERSUS as well?

Comment

"I must let myself believe that I am him, and that he is me." - bhop

Comment

There should be a law in boxing, no fighting past the age of 40.

Comment

Working...
                    X