No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins, Enrique Ornelas Discuss Their Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins, Enrique Ornelas Discuss Their Fight

"This guy (Enrique Ornelas) is not a cream puff. This guy is not anyone that you pick for a tune-up or a softy. Enrique and his brother are well respected and have given everyone they fought a fight, win lose or draw. That's the type of guy I am, I duck no one. I take no one lightly. Again, I didn't want to be a part of the matchmaking part. A fight is a fight, no matter if you're in Vegas or you're in Philadelphia.

[details]

"This guy is not anyone that you pick for a tune-up or a softy."

Comment

Yeah bernie, this guy is no a cream puff!!!! That's why your ticket prices are at $200!!!! Get real, it's another gbp steal your money extraganza!!!! And we can't wait!!!!

Comment

blah blah

when is hopkins goinf to face dawson ? ornelas a tough one please i dont care to see this fight even if it was on espn

Comment

Hopkins gets his first KO/Stoppage in years unless he lets Ornelas coast to a decision loss.

Comment

At least Hopkins will have broken the cycle of fighting smaller guys once he fights Roy Jones. With as boring as Dawson was and how empty the arena was along with the sparse TV viewership in his fight against Glen Johnson I wouldn't blame Hopkins if he called it a day after his fight with Roy. My mouth is not watering for a fight between Dawson and Hopkins like it once was. That fight would be a bore fest.

Comment

can't wait to see Ex **** dude up!!.....

Comment

Checked my VERSUS schedule on my T.V....CADDYSHACK IS ON @ that time...Sure it's on VERSUS?

Comment

Working...
                X