No announcement yet.

Kessler vs Ward: Open Workout Photos and Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kessler vs Ward: Open Workout Photos and Quotes

OAKLAND, Calif. — Five days before they collide in the first Super Six World Boxing Classic Group Stage 1 bout in America, World Boxing Association (WBA) super middleweight champion Mikkel “Viking Warrior” Kessler of Denmark and undefeated Andre “S.O.G” Ward of Oakland participated in a free public workout Monday at King’s Gym in Oakland. [details]

Kessler is going to test him, will Andre struggle against an opponent of this caliber or will he rise to another level?

That's what makes this fight so interesting. We don't know where Ward's ceiling is.

Comment

i was at this thing. nonito donaire stopped by aswell, he used to train there.

Comment

"We've had a game paln for the past nine weeks, since last fight. We have a general plan but at the end of the day, it's going to be about getting in there and being myself, being Andre Ward"

At the end of the day... Hmmm, that reminds me of someone who else uses that line...

Comment

Im still rooting for Kessler but I like everything Ward had to say. He seems like he has his head on straight.

Comment

Why have they got their tops on? I want to see some flesh.

Comment

Originally I picked Ward, but I don't know. I'm tuning in to watch though.

Comment

Can't wait man

Comment

i got kessler anyone wanna bet?

Comment

this will be war.

Comment

Working...
                    X