No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Already Books Post-Fight Victory Concert

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao Already Books Post-Fight Victory Concert

LAS VEGAS, NEV. - After boxing’s No. 1 pound for pound fighter and box office attraction MANNY “PacMan” PACQUIAO plays a little chin music on WBO welterweight champion Miguel Cotto, Saturday night at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, he will head over to the Mandalay Bay Events Center to perform a live post-fight concert with his MP Band. [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    LAS VEGAS, NEV. - After boxing’s No. 1 pound for pound fighter and box office attraction MANNY “PacMan” PACQUIAO plays a little chin music on WBO welterweight champion Miguel Cotto, Saturday night at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, he will head over to the Mandalay Bay Events Center to perform a live post-fight concert with his MP Band. [details]
    red k given to pacquiao for premature celebration plans.
    Last edited by DonTaseMeBrah; 11-12-2009, 07:44 PM.

Comment

You kinda have to book these things ahead of time ya know?

Its not like the fight ends 9:30 PT and at 11:30 ur doing a whole party in honor of u. You need to plan these things out a bit.

Comment

Lmao thats hilarious.

Comment

I'm not sure that he will be able to sing let alone stand up straight after receiving numerous left hooks to the body.

Comment

BigPoppaPump are you pulling our legs ? is this a legit article?

Comment

Originally posted by XviciousX View Post
              I'm not sure that he will be able to sing let alone stand up straight after receiving numerous left hooks to the body.
              Hes only fighting for 4 rounds for his victory

Comment

I think the Pac Man will beat Cotto handily and may not even break a sweat.

Comment

I fault you pac fans for this. While you are busy celebrating his victory over cotto (before it happens), okay suppose he does win. Then Floyd will just beat him like a slave.

Comment

is there a such thing as a sad celebration...cotto is tazxing that ass

Comment

Working...
                    X