No announcement yet.

WBF Changes Their Structure, New Direction Eyed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBF Changes Their Structure, New Direction Eyed

The WBF, World Boxing Foundation is proud to announce that it has recently made some positive changes within the structure of the organization. Mick Croucher, the president is delighted to announce that long time boxing guru, Jack Crider will serve as the USA Vice President. Mr. Billy Reese will assume duties as North American Coordinator and Keith Terceira will serve as Ratings Chairman and Regional Supervisor. [details]

oh ffs, we don't give 2 ****s about the WBF.

These orgaisations are really pissing me off now, ruining the mother ****ing sport.

F.uck off WBF

Comment

Wbf .

Comment

Finally. Meaningful reform to save the sport. AAAAaaHAHAHAAAHHAAHAH! The WBF.

Nice press release replete with grammatical errors.

Comment

Another day, another belt.

I hope the World Wildlife Fund or whatever do what they did to the other WWF.

Stop em bloody calling it that.

Only this time completely shut em down!!!

Comment

the best way they can help the out is to not exist...we have to many santioning bodies as it is

Comment

Just what boxing needs, ANOTHER sanctioning body.

Comment

more of these bastards to live off of boxers .

Comment

I'm not even happy about the IBO being listed on the champions page of this site. That's 5 freaking belts, a person getting into boxing (few that still exist) will take look at that and go, what the fuck, whose the real champ, and be put off.

Not even the Ring belt holder is noted there, and it's one of the most reliable least corrupt ones these days.

Comment

Boxing is full of ****e

Comment

Working...
                    X