No announcement yet.

Rafael Marquez Responds To Espinoza, Vazquez Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafael Marquez Responds To Espinoza, Vazquez Bout

“I’m a fighter, not a negotiator,” says two-time world champion Rafael Marquez, “I read all this talk about money and promoters and networks, but none of that concerns me. I am ready to fight, and my promoter Gary Shaw is ready to begin negotiations with Israel’s people.” [details]

They should fight someone else. What's the point of the 4th? I mean I saw the great action from the first three fights, but it get's old after the 3rd.

Comment

Ok, well Rafa seemed to have called out Juanma...lol atleast he tried to fight someone else.
      Last edited by LilGizmo562; 11-11-2009, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post
        Ok, well Rafa seemed to have called out Juanma...lol atleast he tried to fight someone else.
        Juanma will spark his ass!

Comment

Men, I Top Rank denied Juanma of fighting Rafa Marquez they are a bunch of dumbasses. Juanma has been calling Rafa and Izzy out for 2 years now. o Arum is pissin Juanmas career off.

After Luevano Rafa Marquez, would be the perfect fight for Juanma.

I bet what Top Rank said is that he have already a fight schedule so he will have to wait, and see what happends. Its imposible for any ighter to have a full year schedule in advance without knowing the possible scenerios of Wins and Loses in his division, thats idiotic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Juanma will spark his ass!
            I agree since I don't think Rafa is the same fighter anymore. That is why I have no problem with Vazquez-Marquez 4. I think they took much out of each other in the first 3 fights. That they are not the same anymore and any young stud beats them. Caba and Gamboa beats them.

Comment

OWNED!!!

Rafa would k.o Juanma into palooka ville.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                I agree since I don't think Rafa is the same fighter anymore. That is why I have no problem with Vazquez-Marquez 4. I think they took much out of each other in the first 3 fights. That they are not the same anymore and any young stud beats them. Caba and Gamboa beats them.
                Gamboa, maybe, but Caballero not a chance in hell.

You guys need to start watching Caballeros fights, he is not even on the same legue as this guys. he just happend to won 2 titles, but skills wise he is a bum. hell Margarito is way more skilled than him!!

Comment

Originally posted by Moe Howard View Post
                  OWNED!!!

Rafa would k.o Juanma into palooka ville.
                  200K if this fight Happends Marquez starched!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    Gamboa, maybe, but Caballero not a chance in hell.

You guys need to start watching Caballeros fights, he is not even on the same legue as this guys. he just happend to won 2 titles, but skills wise he is a bum. hell Margarito is way more skilled than him!!
                    Stylistacally with his size will be a problem for Marquez/Vazquez. I think you are in the belief that Rafa and Izzy are the same fighters. If we are talking about a prime Rafa and Izzy. Then yes I agree that they beat him and also beat Juanma and Gamboa. But, IMO they are not the same fighters anymore. At all Celistion size will be too much for these versions of Rafa and Izzy.

Comment

Working...
                    X