No announcement yet.

Haye vs Valuev: David Will Slay The Russian Goliath

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye vs Valuev: David Will Slay The Russian Goliath

By John Hively - An alleged injury forced David Haye to back out of the fight against Wladimir Klitschko a few months ago. The injury was a good thing for Haye, as he was likely going to be knocked out in a one-sided fight. Then Haye and his team demanded the right to duke it out with Vitali. After David spouted off, his team wisely altered their minds and decided not to get knocked out in another mismatch. Instead, they chose to fight Nikolay Valuev, the Russian Goliath. [details]

actually findng myself lookng forward to the fight now

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      By John Hively - An alleged injury forced David Haye to back out of the fight against Wladimir Klitschko a few months ago. The injury was a good thing for Haye, as he was likely going to be knocked out in a one-sided fight. Then Haye and his team demanded the right to duke it out with Vitali. After David spouted off, his team wisely altered their minds and decided not to get knocked out in another mismatch. Instead, they chose to fight Nikolay Valuev, the Russian Goliath. [details]
      In a few days all the qusetions will be answered. Is Haye a real HW, he is if he beats Valuev. This is one fight i would not put money on, cause it could go either way. I will not be surprised if either guy won.

Comment

The big Monkey retires in his corner tonight or will be KO...

Comment

Haye could hand out an ass whooping if he fights smart and keeps away from Valuev, the movement of Haye is absolutely vital for him IMO.

Comment

If possible,can someone PM me a link to this fight,I wanna see Haye knock this beast out!
            thanks!

Comment

Hively unless you're speaking from first hand knowledge then stick a brick in your cakehole and **** off

Comment

Working...
              X