No announcement yet.

Dawson-Johnson. Angulo-Yorgey Final Quotes, Photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawson-Johnson. Angulo-Yorgey Final Quotes, Photos

HARTFORD, Conn. -- Promoter Gary Shaw opened Thursday’s final Chad Dawson-Glen Johnson press conference asking for a moment of silence for Jasper Howard, the University of Connecticut football player who was stabbed to death on campus on Oct. 18. Dawson will honor Howard’s memory on Saturday night by wearing his number 6 on his trunks and on the back of his warm-up robe. [details]

should be a good night of boxing.

Comment

Dawson just said that he's not a KO puncher. The fact that he admits that he's not an exciting fighter is why he will never make it big in the sport. He actually has the power to hurt guys, but he always plays it safe. I can't really say he didn't fight hard against Glen Johnson, but he was fighting more to keep Johnson off of him than trying to impose his own will.

Comment

Dawson clearly didn't watch game 5, they didn't ****ing throw the game they got beat and even tried to win it.

Comment

Guess I have my Saturday night planned out now. These two matchups are interesting, plus there is the third installment of 24/7.

Gonna grill up something good, grab a six pack (or two), then kick back and watch boxing all night long.

Comment

Working...
          X