No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is Not Worried About Cotto's Size

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao is Not Worried About Cotto's Size

LOS ANGELES, CALIF. – On Wednesday, November 4, boxing’s No. 1 pound-for-pound king of the ring and the box office and the reigning Fighter of the Year, MANNY “PacMan” PACQUIAO, along with Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum, will hosted a Media Day Workout at Wild Card Boxing Club as he continues training for "FIRE POWER" -- the world welterweight championship. The following are Manny Pacquiao's quotes from today's workout. [details]

I wonder how Cotto will feel after he loses to manny after talking so much ****.

Comment

Roach talks all the ***** for manny. Manny just smiles.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        I wonder how Cotto will feel after he loses to manny after talking so much ****.
        dream on... lol

Comment

It's a 50/50 fight for both fighters, 50% Pacquiao winning the fight and the other 50% Cotto will lose the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            I wonder how you will feel after Cotto wins after talking so much ****.

Comment

This fight will be the official, has Manny biten off more than he can chew? I guess we'll find out in 9 days!

Comment

Side by side in pictures, Cotto has a small height advantage, but Manny looks bigger in every other way, from his head, to his fists. I don't believe Cotto has a size advantage worth counting on. But having said that. There are other aspects of Cotto that Pacquiao needs to worrying about. Lots of skill, good power and tons of heart.

Comment

He's fought bigger men before, wouldn't expect him to be afraid.

Comment

i just wanna see cockaroach's face when cotto beats pac. one thing about talking sh.t, atleast cotto will have a say so on backing his talk. whats cockaroach gonna do when his fighter's getting thrashed?

"dallas"

Comment

Working...
                    X