No announcement yet.

Chad Dawson - Glen Johnson II Final Workout Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Dawson - Glen Johnson II Final Workout Quotes

HARTFORD, Conn. – Selected quotes from Wednesday’s media workout held at the Next Level Athletic Conditioning Center in nearby Bloomfield. [details]

Dawson's a little *****. He basically admitted he waited for Glen to get older to fight him again.

Comment

Yeah, Dap. That's what it sounds like to me too. Interesting that Chad used to spar with Marlon Starling though. When this fight happens, I've got to root for my boy Glen no matter what. And people are gonna be shocked when they see how good Johnson performs in this fight win or lose. They say he lost a step with Daniel Judah, but do people forget that he was closer to the fighting weight than Chad was a couple weeks ago? Dawson better be ready for some pain.

Comment

I don't dislike Dawson, but damn I hope Johnson pulls this off.

Comment

Johnson will bring his A game, but people will see how Dawson could have easily beaten Johnson the first time had he relied on quick combinations and foot speed instead of giving up his height on the inside. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

knock his ass out Glen!

Only problem if that happens is there will be a thid Dawson/Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs077 View Post
              knock his ass out Glen!

Only problem if that happens is there will be a thid Dawson/Johnson
              Johnson should tell Dawson to get fucked if that happens and try to get a bigger money fight. Chad went on to fight borefests with Tarver. So what goes around comes around.

Comment

If Glen Johnson wins, there won't be a third fight, at least not immediately. At this point, Johnson would take a money fight...like he should.

Comment

No way.

Ok CHAD!! NO WAY He'll lose this fight. IF He had boxed the 1st time, it wouldn't even have been close. He learned his lesson and this time he will embarass JOHNSON.

Comment

War Glen!

Comment

Working...
                    X