No announcement yet.

Valuev: “Haye is Experienced and a Dangerous Fighter”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valuev: “Haye is Experienced and a Dangerous Fighter”

WBA heavyweight champion Nikolai Valuev is wrapping up his training camp for the bout with David Haye which is set to take place on November, 7. Last time out, the Russian stepped into the ring nearly a year ago, in December 08, to win a decision against Evander Holyfield. The boxer and his trainer are sure that the long break in fighting won’t be a problem and Valuev will win regardless. [details]

There's a real conflict here for me.....
    As much as I'd love a British HW champ who'd shake up the division to it's foundations....I can't help feel a bit of a rapport with Valuev and the Klit's, they come across as decent, intelligent individuals and it's hard not to side with them. Whereas Haye comes across as a bit of a w@nker.
    Anyone else else know what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
      There's a real conflict here for me.....
      As much as I'd love a British HW champ who'd shake up the division to it's foundations....I can't help feel a bit of a rapport with Valuev and the Klit's, they come across as decent, intelligent individuals and it's hard not to side with them. Whereas Haye comes across as a bit of a w@nker.
      Anyone else else know what I mean?
      yeah i mean the klits and valuev are nice guys, haye is an arrogant dickhead. but hes entertaining in and out of the ring, and hes what the division needs. in a way i want haye to get ktfo, but its for the better of the sport if he knocks these robotic lumps of sleeping pills the **** out instead.

Comment

Val will lose. He's slow as hell. Haye won't be able to KO his big ass, but he'll UD him.

Comment

Hope Haye wins so he can be kaoed by either Klitsckos :-)
          And if Haye does not beat the street boxer of a heavyweight in nicolai then please retire haye !!!

Comment

Finally an athletic HW fighter who doesn't spend his sparetime at Burger King....Valuev will be counted out in the 5th....
            War Haye War..

Comment

Valuev will lose. He's slow as hell. Haye won't be able to KO his big ass, but he'll UD him.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                Finally an athletic HW fighter who doesn't spend his sparetime at Burger King....Valuev will be counted out in the 5th....
                War Haye War..

Having an 'athletic' body don't mean **** in boxing!

Comment

Working...
                X