No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis: "Haye's Skill Trumps Valuev's Experience"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lennox Lewis: "Haye's Skill Trumps Valuev's Experience"

Lennox Lewis conducted a ‘boxing-master class’ on Wednesday at the Fighting Fit City Gym in London. White Collar-professionals, who run or own leading companies across the U.K, donated to the Angus Lawson Memorial Trust in return for the privilege of being tutored by the former undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the world. [details]

I really don't give Haye much of a shot here. Since Haye is so powerful and explosive, if he wants to pull the upset I think he'll need to do it by round 4. Beyond that, I think Haye's stamina might betray him, and Valuev will likely land his way to points victory. I think if the giant wasn't so boring and devoid of excitement, he could easily stop Haye.

Comment

I agree with IIG. Haye doesn't have the skill to polish off the giant. It will end poorly for the Miniature Moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryght View Post
        I agree with IIG. Haye doesn't have the skill to polish off the giant. It will end poorly for the Miniature Moron.
        Yeah, like it takes a ton of skill to beat Valuev!

Comment

Haye will humiliate Valuev

Comment

haye will quit

Comment

Haye lands a Hayemaker in 3rd round.

The Giant falls backwards and smashes against the canvas shaking the ring like a mini-earthquake and the crowd cheers, Valuev is out cold.

Comment

Haye will stop him on sheer viciousness of his assault. To express myself literally. Valuev will get enough of the brutal body punches by the 8th round.

Comment

As posted on here yesterday, Haye is looking sharp in training.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
                    As posted on here yesterday, Haye is looking sharp in training.

http://www.youtube.com/v/rH52v2mXRL0&hl=en&fs=1
                    He looks mean and ready. Ready to chop down the Yeti!
                    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-30-2009, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X