No announcement yet.

Jermain Taylor Congratulates Arthur Abraham on The Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermain Taylor Congratulates Arthur Abraham on The Win

BERLIN - On Sunday, October 18th Jermain Taylor was released from the Hospital in Berlin, Germany, having been given clearance by a team of Doctors to continue with a planned vacation in Europe. Taylor was admitted as a precautionary measure after suffering from concussion-like symptoms following his fight with Arthur Abraham on Saturday night. [details]

I love you my brother, whatever you wish to do I'll support you to the end, thank God you're ok and I wish you nothing but the best to someone who never thought twice of facing the best. :

Comment

Good to hear he's doing okay. I hope he can bounce back from this. Taylor is one guy who is in desperate need of a tune up fight.

Comment

It's up to you taylor if you think you can overcome this defeat. As others have said stylistically I think Taylor destroys ward. But how much is left of Taylor really?

Comment

JT!!!!!

Enjoy Europe buddy.

Comment

You have my full support no matter what you decide to do

Comment

Good to hear he's in good shape

Comment

I am so glad he's ok. Take it easy Jermain my man. I hope you enjoy your vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  I love you my brother, whatever you wish to do I'll support you to the end, thank God you're ok and I wish you nothing but the best to someone who never thought twice of facing the best. :
                  That's the truth right there :good:.
                  He never actually ducked nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
                    That's the truth right there :good:.
                    He never actually ducked nobody.
                    Thats right and he deserves all credit for that! I always gave him credit. He's a tough cookie, you can't hold him down too long.

Comment

Working...
                    X