No announcement yet.

Morales Too Much For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morales Too Much For Pacquiao

Erik Morales, impossible to deny, took warrior-hood to a new echelon that left southpaw Manny Pacquiao valiantly in his wake while dramatically winning a close 12-round decision Saturday in the MGM Grand Garden.

It was another spellbinder that had a sold out crowd of14,623 delirious from bell to bell as boxing delivered another super featherweight classic that didn’t need a title on the line in Las Vegas.
    [details]

“With both guys wearing those gloves, it’s hard to really hurt an opponent if you can go to the body or head and fire like Manny can. It was like pillows compared to Reyes. Sure, we want a rematch and a rematch with Reyes gloves. It will be a different story,” Roach insisted

take the loss like a man already ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pound 4 Pound
      “With both guys wearing those gloves, it’s hard to really hurt an opponent if you can go to the body or head and fire like Manny can. It was like pillows compared to Reyes. Sure, we want a rematch and a rematch with Reyes gloves. It will be a different story,” Roach insisted

take the loss like a man already ...
      I wonder what would've happened if the cut wasn't there though just thinking dude...not making any excuses here...

Comment

Originally posted by -thrillaINmanila-
        I wonder what would've happened if the cut wasn't there though just thinking dude...not making any excuses here...
        roach is talking about the gloves

Comment

Originally posted by Pound 4 Pound
          roach is talking about the gloves
          Yup I know... And I don't buy it too much either...so I'm talking about the cut that distracted Pac's vision for most of the fight....

Comment

Originally posted by -thrillaINmanila-
            Yup I know... And I don't buy it too much either...so I'm talking about the cut that distracted Pac's vision for most of the fight....
            the cut and impaired vision really killed any chances of PAC winning, Erik with his boxing skills and longer reach exploited the advantage to the hilt ....

VIVA MEXICO - VIVA MORALES !!!

Comment

Working...
            X