No announcement yet.

Caballero: "I'll Take Juanma Out in Five, or Less"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caballero: "I'll Take Juanma Out in Five, or Less"

HOLLYWOOD, FL – After WBO super bantamweight champion Juan Manuel Lopez barely survived a 12 round war with huge underdog Rogers Mtagwa Saturday night in New York City, it was no surprise that Lopez’ team began scurrying for the door when it came to the proposed unification bout with WBA / IBF champion Celestino Caballero. [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    HOLLYWOOD, FL – After WBO super bantamweight champion Juan Manuel Lopez barely survived a 12 round war with huge underdog Rogers Mtagwa Saturday night in New York City, it was no surprise that Lopez’ team began scurrying for the door when it came to the proposed unification bout with WBA / IBF champion Celestino Caballero. [details]
    Do your **** caba!!!!! Keep talking!!!!

Get in juanmas head!!!!! U r. Right lopez step up or step out!!!!

With that being said, I got lopez over caba whenever they fight look for me
    For bets!!!!

Comment

Im all in for Caba-Lopez fight!!!!

Cant argue with what Caballero said except that instead of him KOing Juanma in 5, it will e teh exact opposite!!!!

Comment

I say let them fight...I got Juan Ma too.
        But Cabalerro needs to stop saying he will fight him anywhere anytime and money is no issue. Then when he is made an offer he says "No way!, wha ha happen was......Juan is a maricon!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

Cant argue with what Caballero said except that instead of him KOing Juanma in 5, it will e teh exact opposite!!!!
          If you say that it is okay for this fight not to happen next, no questions asked, then why are you saying **** like this? This is exactly what Floyd fans are saying that he'll beat an opponent and the fight will never happen. Cab has got that queer shook.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post

I can't wait to steal your points, brother.

And don't you dare tell me JuanMa is weight drained when he is unconcious on the floor after feeling the full power of El Pelenchin.

Comment

Now that is a challenge! Where are the noisy puertoricans now? Make a sound or forever hold your peace.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                If you say that it is okay for this fight not to happen next, no questions asked, then why are you saying **** like this? This is exactly what Floyd fans are saying that he'll beat an opponent and the fight will never happen. Cab has got that queer shook.
                I doesnt have to be right away *****. As long as they fight sometime between now and the end of 2010 is OK with me.

And besides Caballeros trainer already admoitted they didnt like the 150K offer, so is their fault!!!!

Comment

Just wonderin' how JuanMa would react to this! Can't wait! If JuanMa snub Caba, then he openly admitted ducking Caballero. And it would be sad for all of us who gives respect to JuanMa by watching him running away from a good fight offered by Caba.

Comment

Originally posted by urduja2k5 View Post
                    Now that is a challenge! Where are the noisy puertoricans now? Make a sound or forever hold your peace.lol
                    Ch@mp has always backed JuanMa. It's the other dudes that are in hiding.
                    mellow backs him too.

Comment

Working...
                    X