No announcement yet.

Pascal vs Diaconu Rematch is Finalized For December 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pascal vs Diaconu Rematch is Finalized For December 11

Montreal – InterBox and Groupe Yvon Michel (GYM) are proud to announce that all parties have officially come to terms on the staging of the highly anticipated World title rematch bout between WBC World Light Heavyweight champion Jean Pascal (24-1-0,
    16 KO) from Laval, and former WBC champion Adrian « The Shark » Diaconu (26-1-0 15 KO) from Montreal. This bout is scheduled to take place Friday, December 11th 2009 at the Montreal Bell Centre. [details]

I do not know why Pascals team thought this was a good idea... I actually give Diaconu a good shot at winning his belt back. So why would they fight him again after winning the belt? Was their a rematch in the clause? Pascal clearly won that fight, but it didn't look like it was an easy fight for him to win.

Comment

Good, the first fight was a hell of a war. I look forward to the rematch, hopefully it gets picked up by showtime

Comment

Looking forward to this fight the first 1 was a damn good fight

Comment

No rematch clause.

It's the biggest fight and purse out there for Pascal.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
            I do not know why Pascals team thought this was a good idea... I actually give Diaconu a good shot at winning his belt back. So why would they fight him again after winning the belt? Was their a rematch in the clause? Pascal clearly won that fight, but it didn't look like it was an easy fight for him to win.
            Nah, Diaconu's too short and has no tactics. He is pretty limited technically as well.

Comment

pascal should take this again i reckon

Comment

Can't wait for Dawson-Pascal.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                  No rematch clause.

It's the biggest fight and purse out there for Pascal.
                  Wrong, there was a rematch clause.

Comment

Hope Pascal wins Id like to see him fight Dawson although Dawson will probably not fight him even if he does win since Pascal is under 40 years old.

Comment

Working...
                    X