Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez vs. Rober Barrera Set For July 12 in Managua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman Gonzalez vs. Rober Barrera Set For July 12 in Managua

Future Hall of Famer Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez has confirmed his opponent for the return on July 12 at the Alexis Arguello Arena in Managua, Nicaragua. Gonzalez will face former WBA world title challenger Rober "El Huracan" Barrera (27-5 17 KOs) in a 10-round Main Event. The show will stream live on ESPN+ and ESPN Knockout in Latin America.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It just may be time for Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez to hang up the gloves for good this time. He is now showing signs that he is on the decline and no longer the same fighter when he was in his prime..

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      It just may be time for Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez to hang up the gloves for good this time. He is now showing signs that he is on the decline and no longer the same fighter when he was in his prime..
      Decline for sure, although I thought he beat Estrada in their last fight.
      champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicamex View Post

I thought so too but he gave away too many early rounds. He is old now.

Comment

I'm down to see whether he can win a title in a 5th weight class, think with the right matchup he can pull it off if he hasn't dropped off a cliff

Comment

Originally posted by Nicamex View Post

You sont know anythung about boxing

That was a clear win for estrada

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

You sont know anythung about boxing

That was a clear win for estrada
              Living up to your username I see.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

I thought so too but he gave away too many early rounds. He is old now.
                I agree. He did give away too many of those early rounds rounds.

He spotted Estrada the first four rounds in that fight. Which is an obvious sign of decline.

His timing is nowhere like it used to be.

Comment

Working...
                X