Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Pitbull' Cruz Unimpressed by Ryan Garcia, But Says, 'I Want to Fight Him'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 'Pitbull' Cruz Unimpressed by Ryan Garcia, But Says, 'I Want to Fight Him'

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-24-2024, 04:04 PM.

Definitely more impressive than you beating a guy who shouldn't have been a world champion

Comment

Will Pitbulls chin be able to hold up to that left hook? Ryan would be able to land it easily but if it doesn't put Pitbull down Ryan will be in for a long night of back peddling and getting outworked, maybe stopped late.

Comment

I would like to see Ryan v Teo and Matias v Pitbull winners face eachother.

Comment

Cryan can't go lower than 143 so Pitbull will have to move up a few pounds
          thebrownbomber_ thebrownbomber_ likes this.

Comment

Any fight between any of these top 140 guys would be something to watch. But Ryan can’t make 140 no more. Well, 47 then? Lotta strong guys there. Hire a nutrition guy Ryan. But then no one want’s to risk their belt Maybe Pit Bull will.

Comment

Hatin azz Poodle gets cracked by Ryan.. Cabrera practically beat this chump, Ryan would obliterate him.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBackHand View Post
                Hatin azz Poodle gets cracked by Ryan.. Cabrera practically beat this chump, Ryan would obliterate him.
                All talk and no action, needs to weight bully his opponents to win, Duarte, Fortuna, and Devin. Calling out 5'4" guy out, weak. Ennis is available in his weight class.
                mgame mgame alfred64 alfred64 like this.

Comment

Garcia will probably fight Rocha next. Maybe Benn for $$ in the UK or Saudi.

Comment

I have to bet on the dotted line. The extra weight at the scale, much less a day ahead of time, is not fair. The bet was at 140, but Ryan says screw the title and your money. That isn't right.
                    Last edited by Corelone; 04-24-2024, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X