Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Bill Haney Engage in Heated (and Healing?) Video Chat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Bill Haney Engage in Heated (and Healing?) Video Chat

Mayweather, Bill Haney Engage In Heated (And Healing?) Video Chat
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anyone else says the 'terrible' N word and everyone goes crazy ...real pair of saddo's and everyone who uses it ...clowns.

Comment

Floyd should have told Bill that Devin clearly needs a better trainer.

Comment

Ain't it funny how when someone takes an "L" in boxing, they say Floyd's 50-0 doesn't mean anything, but yesterday they were telling everyone how good they were because they were "undefeated?" It's also funny because Haney used to promote his son as the "Next Mayweather!"
        icee icee DClefthook DClefthook like this.

Comment

I think it would be for the better if Mayweather was to train Devin Haney. Haney's boxing IQ and acumen is limited because he has never boxed before; Neither as an amateur or as a professional.
          DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            Anyone else says the 'terrible' N word and everyone goes crazy ...real pair of saddo's and everyone who uses it ...clowns.
            I agree 1000% we as black men and woman have to give up that one word most certainly if not kids and everyone else will thinks it's cool and ok to say!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              Hey Mr Thack I'm going to agree with you whole heartedly my friend. Even though when I was younger I said it like it was going out of style but when I got older I just thought it was silly of me to get mad at another group who got caught using it but not mad at myself (and my people) for using the word I jest. But Bill at his age still using it like 5 times every ten seconds is just over the top. He has to do a lot better his vocabulary. That video looks like a conversation that should have been held on the playground and then ended with fist flying and gunshots. Smh
              icee icee dannnnn dannnnn like this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

I agree 1000% we as black men and woman have to give up that one word most certainly if not kids and everyone else will thinks it's cool and ok to say!
                Yes I wish we would've never thought that shyte was cool. Can you imagine any other race embracing negative stereotypes?
                dannnnn dannnnn thack thack like this.

Comment

Their use of the English language is horrific

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                    Their use of the English language is horrific
                    Horrible Mr Giggles...horrible

Comment

Working...
                    X