Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Conwell Poised For Burst Of Activity As 154-Pound Division Heats Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Conwell Poised For Burst Of Activity As 154-Pound Division Heats Up

Nearly 17 months out of the ring is no way for an unbeaten 26-year-old boxer to move, so Charles Conwell said he was refreshed to be "back in my element" in cruising to a sixth-round stoppage of Nathaniel Gallimore Saturday night on the Ryan Garcia-Devin Haney undercard. Even better for junior middleweight Conwell was the postfight pledge from Golden Boy Promotions to get him back in the ring by August.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Charles Conwell is primed to make a run at the 154 pound title, based off of his dismantling of Nathaniel Gallimore!

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
      Charles Conwell is primed to make a run at the 154 pound title, based off of his dismantling of Nathaniel Gallimore!
      Facts! HAHAHAHA!!!! GBP has Vergil Ortiz Jr. fighting Thomas Dulorme @ 154! You can't make this s--t up! LMAO! Hopefully we get Conwell vs. Ortiz Jr. (although i'd prefer Spence vs. Ortiz Jr.) later this year!
      Last edited by Bronx2245; 04-23-2024, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Facts! HAHAHAHA!!!! GBP has Vergil Ortiz Jr. fighting Thomas Dulorme @ 154! You can't make this s--t up! LMAO! Hopefully we get Conwell vs. Ortiz Jr. (although i'd prefer Spence vs. Ortiz Jr.) later this year!
        Virgil Ortiz vs Thomas Dulorme, is more likely than not going to turn out to be a disgraceful mismatch.
        Whatever kept Charles Conwell out of boxing, it definitely stymied his boxing career for a year, and a half.
        Although in his first fight back, it looks like he hasn't missed step in his boxing skills or power.
        He can't afford to have anymore prolonged delays, without it having a long term negative affect on his boxing career.
        This guy is a no nonsense fighter, who is a champion in the making.
        I believe that he'd beat Virgil Ortiz, and Errol Spence if he's given the opportunity.
        Now that he's back, his promoter has to get him the meaningful fights that will set him up for a title shot.
        He's an explosive fighter, who comes ready to fight, and is a pleasure to watch, as opposed to the runner's, and holder's of which we have to many.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Virgil Ortiz vs Thomas Dulorme, is more likely than not going to turn out to be a disgraceful mismatch.
          Whatever kept Charles Conwell out of boxing, it definitely stymied his boxing career for a year, and a half.
          Although in his first fight back, it looks like he hasn't missed step in his boxing skills or power.
          He can't afford to have anymore prolonged delays, without it having a long term negative affect on his boxing career.
          This guy is a no nonsense fighter, who is a champion in the making.
          I believe that he'd beat Virgil Ortiz, and Errol Spence if he's given the opportunity.
          Now that he's back, his promoter has to get him the meaningful fights that will set him up for a title shot.
          He's an explosive fighter, who comes ready to fight, and is a pleasure to watch, as opposed to the runner's, and holder's of which we have to many.
          Whoa Hermano, remember this guy eeked out a MD vs. Juan Carlos Abreu in November 2022. I know Abreu is a tough guy, but look what Boots did to him!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Whoa Hermano, remember this guy eeked out a MD vs. Juan Carlos Abreu in November 2022. I know Abreu is a tough guy, but look what Boots did to him!
            Good point there Bronx2245, but don't forget that styles make fight's!
            Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Vergil Ortiz is fighting in a tune up this Saturday.. Vergil will be fighting Tim Tsyzu in AUGUST.. you GBP haters never cease to amaze me

Comment

Working...
              X