No announcement yet.

Froch vs Dirrell: Andre Says "I Will Expose Carl"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch vs Dirrell: Andre Says "I Will Expose Carl"

NOTTINGHAM, ENGLAND - Like Christopher Columbus, World Boxing Council (WBC) super middleweight champion CARL "The Cobra" FROCH is about to make a new discovery, courtesy undefeated No. 1 contender and American Dream "The Matrix" ANDRE DIRRELL. Froch and Dirrell battle for the world title This Saturday! October 17, live on SHOWTIMEŽ from the Trent FM Arena in Nottingham, England, beginning at 8 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on the west coast). The battle of unbeatens -- the second half of a doubleheader on SHOWTIMEŽ -- will be the first fight for Froch and Dirrell in the Super Six World Boxing Classic. [details]

My thoughts exactly, 6 more days till Dirrell is crowned champ.

Comment

Taylor already did, but Froch exposed Taylors stamina.

Comment

How is he going to expose Carl, i thought everyone knew Carl was an average fighter?

If Dirrell doesnt blast froch out of the ring with EASE then he should retire as Froch is crap

Comment

I won't be surprised, he's the fastest of the whole tourney and has all the tools to beat him. My only concern is how he'll react to that kind of pressure.

By the way give me red K again you stupid ***** called Sojo for saying that Dirrell is faster than the other guys

Comment

Dont talk about it...be about it.

Comment

Can't wait til Froch experience the Matrix.

Comment

Yeah but then you better put him the hell away after you expose him..... everybody knows Froch gets hit al ot

Comment

Dirrell better be ready to back all this **** up that he's talking, because if he gets beat I'll be clowning on his ass hard and the people that are picking him to win. And I didn't realize that the Dirrell-Froch fight and the Taylor-Abraham fight was on in the same night. This is dope. It's true isn't it? Showtime is doing a double header?
                  Last edited by Iceta; 10-11-2009, 11:54 PM.

Comment

I like Dirrell, Kessler,Taylor and Ward(his fight against miranda left a bad-taste but all can be forgiven), mainly because all four of those fighters show respect to Calzaghe.

Comment

Working...
                    X