Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Did Bigger Make Better? Ryan Garcia Overpowers Devin Haney in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Did Bigger Make Better? Ryan Garcia Overpowers Devin Haney in Shocker

Ryan Garcia, who missed weight - and a chance to win a 140-pound title - floored Devin Haney three times to hand him his first professional defeat in a stunning unanimous decision win Saturday in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-21-2024, 12:22 AM.

Great win for KingRy!

Comment

Bwahahahha! What an ass whooping.
      eco1 eco1 chacolan chacolan like this.

Comment

Where's all the hates now?

Comment

Haney couldn’t get away from that check hook

Comment

Im annoyed because I had a bet on Garcia by KO and the ref saved Devin so many times from getting stopped but still the power was the difference. Haney was the better boxer but everytime Ryan landed clean on him he was hurt. Ryan proved alot of people wrong with that win

Comment

If this dude would have actually taken his craft seriously he wouldve knocked Devin out in 2!

Comment

Can’t front. That was an exciting fight. Shades of Maidana-Broner. What a fun fight
                Bob Haymon Bob Haymon MEXGBP MEXGBP like this.

Comment

Should’ve been 5 knockdowns as well.

Comment

I can't believe it but I have to believe it now. In fact, I am relieved he won because no one can really tell what he will do to himself if he loses. I don't know. I think win or lose he still needs professional help. Cong**** to him.

Comment

Working...
                    X