Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fight Is On After Ryan Garcia Misses Weight For Devin Haney Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fight Is On After Ryan Garcia Misses Weight For Devin Haney Clash

Fight Is On After Ryan Garcia Misses Weight Devin Haney Clash
    [Click Here To Read More]

Biggest S show ever ! Absolutely shouldn’t be allowed.

Comment

I think Ryan's done with boxing.

Last edited by anonymous2.0; 04-19-2024, 12:16 PM.

Comment

1.5 million is a heck of a misstep. Maybe not for him, idk. That's not how you hang on to cash longterm. Maybe he truly believes he'll ko Haney.

Comment

Ryan is trying to make it to the fight. I will give him at least that.

Comment

Wow, first acting irrational and now missing weight? This kid's a mess. Did he do it on purpose? Is he trying to pad his strength and punch resistance?
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Wow, okay, actually going to pay half a million per pound overweight. He must be getting a really big salary of millions, more millions than I thought.

Yeah, he looked like a middleweight walking around, and walking without a shirt, and with a rucksack.

Anyway, is this a bad sign of his lack of preparation and focus, or should he stop trying to continue at 140 lbs and just go to welterweight after this fight?

I think yes, he and Haney should move to welterweight after this. Stop this extreme dehydration and squeezing in to make weight to get every advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Ryan is trying to make it to the fight. I will give him at least that.
                Of course he is, he’s 100% in this for the money. Nothing else. He’s cashing himself out.

Comment

Money doesn't solve this problem. It is unprofessional and bad sportsmanship.

Comment

Even I saw those moobs. That bet was dumb to make Ryan look beat already. He's not serious about fighting, I'll watch this one on YouTube if it doesn't stink the house out. Maybe Haney will get brave facing the Michelin man.

Comment

Working...
                    X