Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: Tickets Picking Up, Doing Well Now That Ryan Garcia Is Here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney: Tickets Picking Up, Doing Well Now That Ryan Garcia Is Here

Devin Haney believes that Ryan Garcia's odd social media behavior - often labeled trolling - has caused discomfort at the box office, but with Garcia being in New York - Haney has seen a change in sales. The two will fight for the WBC super lightweight world title on Saturday, April 20, from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, as the headline bout of a DAZN pay-per-view card.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-19-2024, 01:45 AM.

I like how he's admitting he can't sell for shlt and pretty much relied on cryan for the ticket sales

This might be a first. This overrated bum sounds relieved lmao

Comment

they are still going to have to paper the house to make it look good on TV......
      LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
        I like how he's admitting he can't sell for shlt and pretty much relied on cryan for the ticket sales

———-
        Is there any boxer you like?

Comment

Oh man you are really special. People didn’t buy the fight for 2 reasons:

1) Golden buy held off all the cheap seats trying to get people to overpay for premium seats.

2) Ryan was acting like he was having ANOTHER mental breakdown so why buy a ticket for a fight that won’t happen?

Lets see if you keep same energy after the fight.

Anyway real fans don’t care about PPV or ticket sales. Want to see great fighters and not social media divas. Ryan could be great as he has the talent but not the mindset.

Interesting you never hold a point of view on anything - just spout negativity.

Comment

“Now tickets are picking up and doing really well, because he is here [in New York] now,” stated Haney.

- No, they're not.
            - General Admission nose-bleed tickets started out at $350 when the fight was first announced, now down to $150, and looking to drop to less than $100.
            - I am going to this event and hoping that tickets fall faster than a lead balloon......
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary G. View Post
              “Now tickets are picking up and doing really well, because he is here [in New York] now,” stated Haney.

- No, they're not.
              - General Admission nose-bleed tickets started out at $350 when the fight was first announced, now down to $150, and looking to drop to less than $100.
              - I am going to this event and hoping that tickets fall faster than a lead balloon......
              I saw the same thing about ticket prices going down too! I wonder did they take into account that Saturday is GAME 1 NY Knicks vs. Philadelphia 76ers??? No need to get there early, because the undercard is TRASH! Enjoy the fight!

Comment

Imma smack the shlt out you if I see you at Barclay's this weekend.

Comment

When I heard it was at the Barclay, I was gonna get a ticket, but when Ryan started doing his crazy man sh...t, I decided against it. Plus if the undercard ain't much, I'm not messing with it. I need.value for my dollars. Times is tough. Did anyone see Ryan crawling on the ground like a roach when he was at Gleason's gym? That sh...t was so embarrasing, I stopped breathing for like 30 seconds. Devin by wide decision or stoppage. Ryan's feet are garbage

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    they are still going to have to paper the house to make it look good on TV......
                    Do you mean by giving away complimentary tickets?

Comment

Working...
                    X