Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya Assures 'Cash Cow' Ryan Garcia Will Make Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar De La Hoya Assures 'Cash Cow' Ryan Garcia Will Make Weight

It's a good thing ego weighs nothing. Oscar De La Hoya says Ryan Garcia is fine to make weight for Saturday's fight with Devin Haney - while also describing his fighter as a "cash cow" and "like a Tiger Woods."
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-17-2024, 07:04 PM.

Any comment on your fighter showing up to a presser drunk out of his tree there Oscar?

Comment

But he's drunk, on coke, and likes to dress up in fishnets so why should we believe him?

Comment

He looked on weight at the open workout today so tend to agree with Oscar. Seeing a lot of ppl suggesting Ryan will come in over on purpose but the eye test is saying no rn imo.

Comment

IMG_2094.jpg
          Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          He looked on weight at the open workout today so tend to agree with Oscar. Seeing a lot of ppl suggesting Ryan will come in over on purpose but the eye test is saying no rn imo.
          I don’t think so. I thought he looked noticeably leaner at the Duarte weigh-in. He’s got a couple days left to cut water weight but I don’t even think he makes 147 if he got weighed today.

IMG_2093.jpg
          Last edited by TheOneAboveAll; 04-17-2024, 10:01 PM.

Comment

It’s called eight ball
            Oscar feeding him

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
              IMG_2094.jpg

I don’t think so. I thought he looked noticeably leaner at the Duarte weigh-in. He’s got a couple days left to cut water weight but I don’t even think he makes 147 if he got weighed today.

IMG_2093.jpg
              You're right he definitely looked much leaner for Duarte and that was at close to 143lbs.

I think he looks in reasonable shape though. Still has some way to go in terms of cutting, as you say, but also looks a lot leaner than he did a week ago. I think he'll make it.

(also, the photo above with ODLH is not from today, it's from Tuesday 9 April).
              Last edited by Monty Fisto; 04-18-2024, 12:03 AM.
              TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

They both need to go to 147 quick

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
                  IMG_2094.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg
                  This is him at the open workout yesterday. I agree hes not 140 already obv, but I don't think hes massively off weight for the weigh in tomorrow either.

TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X