Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hamzah Sheeraz Determined To Repay Warren's Confidence Against Ammo Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hamzah Sheeraz Determined To Repay Warren's Confidence Against Ammo Williams

For years, the cold war between British boxing's most eminent promoters, Frank Warren and Eddie Hearn, raged without any indication of a truce being agreed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Intriguing fight, Sheeraz' height, reach and good fast jab will cause Williams problems. Sheeraz has shown decent power too but his resume has more unrecognisable names (compared to Williams' resume).

Whereas Williams has the slightly better resume, shown better power, is a southpaw and is the more athletic fighter but has shown defensive vulnerabilities and issues against opponents with good jabs.

I'll pick Williams by KO in the middle rounds but I see it as a 55-45 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Body the jab View Post
      Intriguing fight, Sheeraz' height, reach and good fast jab will cause Williams problems. Sheeraz has shown decent power too but his resume has more unrecognisable names (compared to Williams' resume).

Whereas Williams has the slightly better resume, shown better power, is a southpaw and is the more athletic fighter but has shown defensive vulnerabilities and issues against opponents with good jabs.

I'll pick Williams by KO in the middle rounds but I see it as a 55-45 fight.
      Interesting.
      I see Sheeraz as a favorite.

Comment

Working...
      X