Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov Has To Look Impressive Against Junior Fa For Route Back To Riyadh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov Has To Look Impressive Against Junior Fa For Route Back To Riyadh

Arslanbek Makhmudov's status as the heavyweight division's dark horse ended abruptly with a disappointing stoppage defeat to Agit Kabayel last December in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Makhmudov's night started to sour as soon as the first round and it deteriorated quickly, hitting the canvas three times on way to first career defeat in the fourth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Big Mak needs a win or he is pretty much done as a viable contender. Fa lost his spot getting KO’d by the ancient Lucas Browne…
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Makhmudov is new Chisora. He will always be there but lose from top contenders.

Comment

Crossroad fight

Comment

"B" level fighter trying to get a win over a scrub is the co-main. Should be an easy promotion.

Comment

If Kabayel turns out to be one of the next big names, then it isn't so shameful Makhmudov lost to him. But he has to beat Fa convincingly or via KO, I'd say preferably.
            Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

The best I've seen of Fa was his performance against a very unimpressive Parker during the lockdown. Lucas Browne sparked him out and he's recently lost to the Cuban Flash.

Makhmudov should dispose of Junior without issues but I don't see the big Russian making any waves in the future.

Comment

They picked Fa because they didn't want an easy fight? I'm sorry, what????

Fa is a nobody who has been horribly inactive and getting knocked out against anyone with a pulse in-between. This isn't easy. It's much easier than that. It's a pathetic fight. Surely they could have done a little better than this?

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Crossroad fight
                  Arslanbek ain't down THAT bad. Fa hasn't beaten anyone with a winning record since 2019. Fa already went past the cross roads.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    They picked Fa because they didn't want an easy fight? I'm sorry, what????

Fa is a nobody who has been horribly inactive and getting knocked out against anyone with a pulse in-between. This isn't easy. It's much easier than that. It's a pathetic fight. Surely they could have done a little better than this?
                    Lol. In fairness promoters gonna promote.

Comment

Working...
                    X