Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malik Scott And Deontay Wilder 'Ashamed' Of Parker Performance, Vow Wilder Of Old Will Return Against Zhang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malik Scott And Deontay Wilder 'Ashamed' Of Parker Performance, Vow Wilder Of Old Will Return Against Zhang

Trainer Malik Scott remains hopeful that Deontay Wilder (43-3-1, 42 KOs) will be able to demonstrate that his last outing against Joseph Parker on December 23 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, was nothing more than a bad day at the office.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Shameful performance. I saw training camp. They need to bring the twerk back. No twerk =no KO. I never took malik seriously as a trainer till I saw him do that then I knew this guy aint about pads and roadwork he knows the MENTAL side of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
      Shameful performance. I saw training camp. They need to bring the twerk back. No twerk =no KO. I never took malik seriously as a trainer till I saw him do that then I knew this guy aint about pads and roadwork he knows the MENTAL side of boxing
      In fairness, if Wilder can't improve with Breland, there's not much else that can be done.

Comment

tbh, I think Malik Scott put something in Wilder's water

Comment

Nothing to be ashamed of, Malik, that was as exciting a performance as any in your own career. And if you truly are ashamed then why not do the right thing and step aside and let him get a real trainer instead of a cheerleader.
          4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

Came in too light, tried to impersonate a slick boxer. Wilder needs to paw with that jab, find the mid range and land bombs with everything on them to be effective.

He should also be coming in around 230 or so, 209,213, is just laughable in the current HW division.
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Malik is an awful trainer. He tried to install his "move and pitty pat" style into wilder and it clearly didn't work. Deontay's most effective style is to fight scared and wild - that is when he is at his most dangerous. Malik now recognizes this and in essence i telling wilder to do what he does best without adding any input to his game lol

Comment

If Wilder isn't the Wilder of old, how do they expect to get to later rounds against Zhang? Zhang certainly will be bombs away early (he doesn't want any later rounds). If Wilder can do no better at keeping Zhang off him than he did Parker, this fight will end early.

Sad to see but Wilder seems to ne chasing the paydays. He has to show he still has something. I agree about his weight too. He needs to come in around 229. Hearn's team captain? Wth??
                landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

“Vow”, so dramatic. I mean when Rambo says he’ll never harm another human being, now that’s a vow. Then he starts a bunch of crap in that little town
                  Last edited by Slip jab; 04-16-2024, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Malik is a yes man
                    Needs to get a true trainer , maybe then

Comment

Working...
                    X