Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Wild Ride Of Those Holding Haney vs. Garcia Tickets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The Wild Ride Of Those Holding Haney vs. Garcia Tickets

As soon as Ryan Garcia makes weight Friday for the 140-pound title shot at his amateur rival and WBC champion Devin Haney, a flood of ticket buyers are expected to rush windows and their phone apps and sell out Brooklyn's Barclays Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was looking at the event on Boxrec and it doesn’t show any undercard fights. I wouldn’t buy a ticket to an event with one fight on the card. Does anyone know if there is other fights scheduled there has to be but this close to the fight they should be posted

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
      I was looking at the event on Boxrec and it doesn’t show any undercard fights. I wouldn’t buy a ticket to an event with one fight on the card. Does anyone know if there is other fights scheduled there has to be but this close to the fight they should be posted
      Look it up on espn...its so so bad. Like, I love boxing, and won't watch the undercard for free sort of bad.
      Rigpig Rigpig likes this.

Comment

We'll see the numbers but so far they've done a horrible job at promoting this fight. At first it was Garcia's antics, now the lame death threats from the side that can't punch.
        El_Feroz99 El_Feroz99 likes this.

Comment

I would be very surprised if this fight even happens. I am willing to bet it gets cancelled on the scales and Barboza steps in. I actually give the Fury-Usyk fight better odds on happening than this even though it is days away

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
            Not sure why boxrec is incomplete. Undercard is

Arnold Barboza Jr vs Sean McComb (super-lightweight)

Bektemir Melikuziev vs Pierre Dibombe (super-middleweight)

John Ramirez vs David Jimenez (super-flyweight)

Charles Conwell vs Gustavo Vittori (super-welterweight)
            Rigpig Rigpig likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
              We'll see the numbers but so far they've done a horrible job at promoting this fight. At first it was Garcia's antics, now the lame death threats from the side that can't punch.
              If this gets anywhere near reasonable numbers I have to admit Garcia is a star ffs. Because this card/event has absolutely nothing else going for it, haney included.
              MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Terrible undercard. Terrible promotion.

Its like they’re deliberately trying to make this flop.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Feroz99 View Post

If this gets anywhere near reasonable numbers I have to admit Garcia is a star ffs. Because this card/event has absolutely nothing else going for it, haney included.
                  I know a few resellers who said the same thing as the reseller in the article
                  They told me that everything is gonna be the walk ups , people getting tickets at last minute
                  Having played the game myself , I find it hard to believe because usually on a good night , wallops are between 4000 to 6000
                  I’ve checked the Barclays map a few times and not much is sold , so even then

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

Not sure why boxrec is incomplete. Undercard is

Arnold Barboza Jr vs Sean McComb (super-lightweight)

Bektemir Melikuziev vs Pierre Dibombe (super-middleweight)

John Ramirez vs David Jimenez (super-flyweight)

Charles Conwell vs Gustavo Vittori (super-welterweight)
                    What happened to Nathaniel Gallimore?

Comment

Working...
                    X