No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Warns 'Heavy' Ryan Garcia About Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Warns 'Heavy' Ryan Garcia About Weight

Devin Haney accused Ryan Garcia of looking "heavy" after they came face to face to promote Saturday's fight at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-16-2024, 12:37 PM.

uh oh haney is growing into the weight class even more, i sense 167 fight night
    dannnnn dannnnn MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

cryin is yoyo'ing in weight all over the place, he dropped weight for tank now devin says hes heavy looking, maybe cryin will use this as an excuse when he loses so

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        uh oh haney is growing into the weight class even more, i sense 167 fight night
        Imagine the audacity of this fugh
        No class or morals imo , coming around saying bullchit like this when he rehydrates to a super middleweight
        Smfh

Comment

at the moment this fight has got the 'why did i buy this crap' vibe about it

its really up to cryin to drop haney at some point to make his fans believers again, haney wants a dominating performance to build on his last fight

i wonder will he roll out the shoulder roll again

Comment

This will be fun for about 3 rounds before Haney takes control and stops him

Comment

Maybe not making weight will be Garcia's way of getting out of the fight.

Comment

50% chance fight not happening ryan gonna weigh in real heavy and tell haney fight or he’s a pu$$y and Haney seems scared

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Imagine the audacity of this fugh
                  No class or morals imo , coming around saying bullchit like this when he rehydrates to a super middleweight
                  Smfh
                  Ok ok ok....you know me I'm trying to find the 'pro black' angle here that I can squeeze in so I can turn this into one of my militant rabbles....I can't. Devin if you don't shut yo azz up! Both of you will be weighing around 195lbs on fight night man. Hahaha
                  _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Ok ok ok....you know me I'm trying to find the 'pro black' angle here that I can squeeze in so I can turn this into one of my militant rabbles....I can't. Devin if you don't shut yo azz up! Both of you will be weighing around 195lbs on fight night man. Hahaha
                    C’mon brother , tell me I’m wrong

Comment

Working...
                    X