Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hrgovic Hands Himself Retirement Ultimatum Ahead Of High Stakes Dubois Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hrgovic Hands Himself Retirement Ultimatum Ahead Of High Stakes Dubois Clash

Undefeated heavyweight Filip Hrgovic, 17-0 (14 KOs), has issued himself a stern ultimatum regarding his career if he loses on June 1 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, against Daniel Dubois, 20-2 (19 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

If you lose to the version of ddd you sparred with all those years back, by all means retire. But ddd is better now, losing to ddd now isn't career ending, as ddd is good

Comment

Hrgovic should win this, a good consistent jab should make the difference for him (like it it did for Joyce), he has the amateur pedigree Dubois lacks and has shown the better chin. I understand Dubois got some kind of redemption against Miller - but Miller is awful.
      Last edited by Body the jab; 04-16-2024, 12:53 PM.

Comment

DDD is "NOT" Good He is terrible

Comment

Nobody wants to fight him anyway that is the thing when you coming from our country who have only 4 million people, nobody wants him to be champion no money to make

Comment

Geni kameni

Comment

Because he's not much of a threat is he?

Comment

Well DDD will certainly be a step up in opposition to the tomato can he fought the last time. One thing is certain DDD is a big lad and can PUNCH.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                  Well DDD will certainly be a step up in opposition to the tomato can he fought the last time. One thing is certain DDD is a big lad and can PUNCH.
                  He can definitely punch but its whether he can take a likewise punch in return ?

I'm dubious!

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                    I'm dubious!
                    I see what you did there lol...

Comment

Working...
                    X