Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor And Amanda Serrano Set For Blockbuster Rematch In Texas On Netflix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor And Amanda Serrano Set For Blockbuster Rematch In Texas On Netflix

Irish hero Katie Taylor and Puerto Rican star Amanda Serrano are set for a rematch in Texas on July 20, on Netflix. Taylor had been looking for an opponent after negotiations stalled and then broke down for a trilogy bout with Chantelle Cameron, and the lure of fighting on Netflix has led the former two-time Olympian onto a bill that also features the Mike Tyson vs. Jake Paul event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At what weight this will be at?

Comment

Let's go Serrano

Comment

Haven't read the entire article. Netflix? This is something new.
        How is this different from Amazon?

Comment

wow. didn't see this coming free on Netflix

Comment

How many apps do we have to buy just to watch boxing? Ruining the sport

Comment

I didnt get the big deal about the 1st one so I definitely don't know about this rematch. I think viewership and gate will go down further than Ryan Garcias on this next 1.

Comment

For all of Eddie Hearn’s talk it’s Jake Paul who is responsible for getting Katie Taylor her two most lucrative fights in the two biggest venues she’s fought in. Hopefully Taylor will show Paul more gratitude and respect than she did before and after the first Serrano fight. As far as the fight itself, I don’t think Serrano has the hunger anymore to really care whether she wins or not - just cut her the check so she can start posting about all the nice stuff she’s buying with the money. That’s all she did after the first Taylor fight - she was more concerned about that than complaining about being robbed of a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Spice View Post
                  How many apps do we have to buy just to watch boxing? Ruining the sport
                  I don't like all these streaming apps either. Big business's always over do it, when it comes to exploring, expanding, or exploiting another way to make money.
                  They also make it so hard to keep up with all of the different belts, champions, boxing channels, platforms, etc, etc, etc.
                  It can get confusing, and you can get disgusted with all of it. For the love of money they over saturate all aspects of the sport, greed is a hell of a thing.

Comment

For all of those who said that Serrano was scared to accept a rematch with Taylor, now they can eat their words.
                    I'm glad that this rematch is going to happen, because they do have unfinished business to attend to.
                    I can't wait until July 7th, finally get's here to see these two fighters go at it tooth, and nail once again.
                    That being said, now I'm looking forward to Serrano to getting her revenge against Taylor, and then taking the tie breaker!

Comment

Working...
                    X