Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Albert Ramirez Believes That Mentor Beterbiev Will Knock Out Bivol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Albert Ramirez Believes That Mentor Beterbiev Will Knock Out Bivol

Venezuelan light heavyweight contender Albert Ramirez has credited his meeting with Artur Beterbiev for changing the direction of his career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Beterbiev

Comment

Well duh, he kinda has to.

Comment

Bivol WBA Champ not WBO

Comment

This is a fight I can hardly wait for. None of the Haney/Garcia circus baloney, just the division's best sorting it out for legacy and the fans.

Comment

So far this is the most important fight of the year for boxing. i got Bivol winning by UD or late stoppage

Comment

After Bivol wins, these fans will claim Artur "aged". The goalpost-moving in this sport is fkn unreal. They did the same after Bud washed Errol in July.

Comment

I can only see a stoppage on beterbiev’s side. Bivol could outbox Beterbiev, but I don’t think it would be wide considering how well schooled Beterbiev is. My most anticipated match of the last few years

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                  After Bivol wins, these fans will claim Artur "aged". The goalpost-moving in this sport is fkn unreal. They did the same after Bud washed Errol in July.
                  Same can be said if Artur wins
                  Peds , rabbit punches and now , lmao , cause he’s Muslim ( his excellency )
                  Beterbiev has three belts but the way people speak of him you’d swear he owns the IBO belt , ironically one of the belts owned by Bivol

So , if Beterbiev beats Bivol everyone should consider him atg , right ?
                  Since so much has been made out of Bivol beating little old ego driven Canelo
                  But we both know that hate is real and most of the people here will come up with more bullchit , no need to look further than Bud’s demolishment of Spence
                  Still gets no respect and now the hooks are coming from the new found Boots fans ( Spence leftovers )

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Same can be said if Artur wins
                    Peds , rabbit punches and now , lmao , cause he’s Muslim ( his excellency )
                    Beterbiev has three belts but the way people speak of him you’d swear he owns the IBO belt , ironically one of the belts owned by Bivol

So , if Beterbiev beats Bivol everyone should consider him atg , right ?
                    Since so much has been made out of Bivol beating little old ego driven Canelo
                    But we both know that hate is real and most of the people here will come up with more bullchit , no need to look further than Bud’s demolishment of Spence
                    Still gets no respect and now the hooks are coming from the new found Boots fans ( Spence leftovers )
                    Let's see who wins the fight first. If I had to bet, my money is on Bivol by close decision. His two best wins (Canelo, Zurdo) dwarfs Beterbiev's two best wins (Yarde, Gvozdyk).

Canelo was a 4:1 favorite going in against Bivol. REVISIONIST HISTORY 101
                    Last edited by BlackRobb; 04-16-2024, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X