Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gvozdyk Expects Beterbiev To Eventually Break Down "Overrated" Bivol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gvozdyk Expects Beterbiev To Eventually Break Down "Overrated" Bivol

The long awaited light heavyweight match up between Russian champions Artur Beterbiev and Dmitrii Bivol was formally announced at a press conference on Monday in London. Beterbiev (20-0, 20 KOs) will put his IBF, WBC and WBO belts on the line against WBA champion Bivol (22-0, 11 KOs) on June 1 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The pair came face-to-face in the English capital to continue Turki Alalshikh's ambitious vision for boxing in his country.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gvodzyk knows and the rest of the world will be shocked

War Beterbiev

Comment

I agree with Gvodzyk.

Comment

People get all wet cause Bivol beat a short, fat gased Canelo. Couldn't even KO him, even though Canelo doesn't run around the ring.
        Last edited by boxingitis; 04-16-2024, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Been saying it for years. Bivol is a very good fighter but before Canelo, he was seen as the weakest of the beltholders. Canelo is overrated and Bivol was bigger and fought a very smart fight.

The only fighter beating Biev will be a guy with big power who can also outbox him. Artur is a hugely underrated boxer, has great feet and great head movement, and he hits so hard that guys start breaking down early.

At this point Biev is really the perfect fighter. He cuts the ring off as well as any fighter ever has, he has the defense to not get hit a ton, and when big punchers like Yearde do land, he walks through it and keeps coming.

Bivol has one chance and that is to run. And if he does that he likely loses a UD.

Only factor IMO with Biev is if he gets old overnight. I see no signs. Many people for some reason hate the guy and pick against him constantly. He is generational talent and fans should just appreciate gettiing to see him before he retires. The sport itself is on the ropes and Biev is one of a handful of guys delivering these types of performances.

Comment

Gvodzyk is a b$tch. Got beat down by Beterbiev and basically quit like Ryan. The disappointment on Atlas’ face…
            He then goes to Canelo’s training camp, says Canelo will beat Bivol, then post fight claims Canelo won GTFOH… Then goes to Zurdo’s camp for the Bivol fight and as usual did nothing to help his fighter.

Further solidifying his b$tch status he tries to antagonize Bivol in a tweet showing him in the amateurs on a podium asking Bivol if he wants to avenge a loss which was won by a fkn walkover. They never met in the ring since Bivol broke his hand in the semis and this soft p$ssy is implying that he beat Bivol.

Gvodzyk is one of the most overrated fighters period. He beat a 41 year old Stevenson clap clap clap. Who else?? If he wasn’t a Ukrainian associated Loma and Usyk, no would pay him any mind. Sparring superstar Benavides himself said Gvodzyk was easy work and Bivol hit way harder lol. That had to burn…

That said I got King Artur by late KO. Artur is special.
            LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

My take is Dimitri will do very well and will be leading up until the middle to late rounds. I do think he will eventually get caught.

Comment

I like both guys, but Bivol will make Beterbiev look old and slow. And Bivol`s speed any everything is on another level that this salty lazy Ukrainian bi.tch.
                LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Even with a 39 year old Beterbiev this is still a 50/50, and "overrated" is insane.
                  AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

This a great fight can’t wait. Lean bivol by decision but it’s gonna be a close one
                    sirculturevulture sirculturevulture likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X