Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sheeraz And Williams Look To Prove Their Worth In 5 vs. 5 Middleweight Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sheeraz And Williams Look To Prove Their Worth In 5 vs. 5 Middleweight Clash

Hamzah Sheeraz and Williams will meet in a high-stakes middleweight shootout on the June 1 Queensberry vs. Matchroom '5 vs.5' show in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It would be really cool if all of the promoters did something like this 5 vs 5 thing. They need to work together for the sake of the sport , the fans , and the fighters. That " side of the street" nonsense is a big part of what's been killing Boxing the last few years. Half of a pie is better than no pie....somewhere along the line promoters have forgotten that.

Comment

Good fight, I'll favour Williams because of his better resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Body the jab View Post
        Good fight, I'll favour Williams because of his better resume.
        Has Ammo got the better resume?

I'd say it's pretty even. Mytrofanov was a bit more highly ranked than anyone anyone Ammo has fought thus far. Well you could say he's about similar to Rolls.

Liam Williams is probably the best name on both resumes but hes shot to bits and his punch resistance is so bad that its quite worrying actually. So I don't even count that.

Neither have got any wins to write home about.

I think Sheeraz might stop him. I've got the feeling Ammo will be a mental midget when it gets tough.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
          It would be really cool if all of the promoters did something like this 5 vs 5 thing. They need to work together for the sake of the sport , the fans , and the fighters. That " side of the street" nonsense is a big part of what's been killing Boxing the last few years. Half of a pie is better than no pie....somewhere along the line promoters have forgotten that.
          Big money is the only thing that made these stacked cards happen, sadly under normal pay purses the pot simply isnt big enough to satisfy both parties all the time to get fights made in cross promotional cards. Dont know how long Saudi will continue to fund these sporting events but for aslong as they are lets enjoy all the possibilities.
          pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X