No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matchroom Vs. Queensberry Picks Confirmed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matchroom Vs. Queensberry Picks Confirmed

British boxing's most prominent promoters, Frank Warren and Eddie Hearn, have named their picks for the highly anticipated clash of the promoters. The series of five fights will serve as the undercard to the undisputed light heavyweight encounter between unified champion Artur Beterbiev and WBA champion Dimitrii Bivol on June 1st in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shame it was all leaked so long ago, would have made a stir. I had to switch the sound off for some parts of the presser so cringe but a good night of boxing.

Comment

Fantastic undercard...Ball/Ford, Sheeraz/Williams & Hrgovic/Dubois are all legit 50/50 fights and that's BEFORE Bivol/Beterbiev.

Can't fkn wait!

Comment

I'm sorry, but 5 v 5 is just 3 v 3.
        Hrgović no longer works with Hearn.
        Wilder never worked with Hearn and also hates him to death on top of it, yet they're sitting at the table pretending they're on the same team so AJ can sit on his arse doing nothing.​

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
          Shame it was all leaked so long ago, would have made a stir. I had to switch the sound off for some parts of the presser so cringe but a good night of boxing.
          What was cringe about it? I believe you, I'm just interested about the specifics.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
            I'm sorry, but 5 v 5 is just 3 v 3.
            Hrgović no longer works with Hearn.
            Wilder never worked with Hearn and also hates him to death on top of it, yet they're sitting at the table pretending they're on the same team so AJ can sit on his arse doing nothing.​
            Maybe have a day off from being angry and resentful?
            greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

So, Eddie has this massive stable of fighters which he always brags as being the best but he has to draft in a non-matchroom fighter

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

Maybe have a day off from being angry and resentful?
                That's a great advice. He's beating himself up while he doesn't even exist in Hearn's world.
                dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Ugh....is this where things are at now - promo graphics with promoter vs promoter? Man this era of the "personality" is nauseating. This could only be the egomaniac Hearn's idea. I can't see Fish Eyes old ass coming up with this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_hamza View Post
                    So, Eddie has this massive stable of fighters which he always brags as being the best but he has to draft in a non-matchroom fighter
                    Actually, this was "His excellency's" choice of fight. It doesn't matter if Warren and Hearn are the promoters. Wilder accepted and came on board. He has to, his fights don't sell in the US so it's either retire, or fight those he'd been ducking his whole career to be able to continue fighting and earning.

Comment

Working...
                    X