Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrios Remains Hopeful Of Securing A Date With 'Boots' Despite IBF Champion Inking Matchroom Pact

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrios Remains Hopeful Of Securing A Date With 'Boots' Despite IBF Champion Inking Matchroom Pact

Barrios Remains Hopeful Of Securing A Date With 'Boots' Despite IBF Champion Inking Matchroom Pact
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Do you wanna die ese?"

Comment

Blah, blah, blah.
      Never had any intention of fighting Boots, esp. now when he's with "the ultimate devil" Hearn.
      BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Matchup of the phony champs.

Comment

Dudes fighting Fabian fooking Maidana next. Fabian lost to a 5-1 guy in that guys first 8rd fight who he outweighed by 8lbs 2.5yrs ago. And has done nothing since to be fighting for some interim or whatever belt. This is one of those how is this an ok fight kinda fights, but yea sure you'll fight Boots next time out.
          Last edited by Eff Pandas; 04-15-2024, 09:32 AM.

Comment

'Now that the fight can't happen, I plan to loudly call for it in a way I never did when it was available'

Comment

Call for fights once they are no longer possible to be made. Straight From The Vergil Ortiz Jr. Playbook. Barrios must study Vergil.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                Call for fights once they are no longer possible to be made. Straight From The Vergil Ortiz Jr. Playbook. Barrios must study Vergil.
                Same as Boots has done with Crawford
                crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  'Now that the fight can't happen, I plan to loudly call for it in a way I never did when it was available'
                  Sounds like Ennis with Spence and Crawford. Took IBF when Bud was defending WBO voluntary and mandatory and Spence was only defending IBF once in 4 years. Waited to petition for his shot against Spence until Bud v Spence was signed. Waited to petition for his shot v Bud until Spence activated the rematch clause. Barked about Bud until Bud became free again, then went quiet for a while. It's what they all do when they don't actually want the smoke.

Comment

Any detailed info why this fight didn't get made? They were both available for more than six months even before the IBF order on Crowley was announced.

Comment

Working...
                    X