Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Thinks People Overrate Devin Haney's Boxing Ability

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Thinks People Overrate Devin Haney's Boxing Ability

Ryan Garcia feels he is being underestimated as he heads into battle with Devin Haney. Garcia is facing the two-division world champion Haney, who currently holds the WBC junior welterweight title on Saturday, April 20, from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The irony is this is coming from the most unaccomplished fighter ever to headline a ppv event that sold a mil ppv’s. Now that’s overrated.

Comment

Haney by KO. Ryan is Khan 2.0 with half the talent.
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

I can't see this match-up going any other way than Devin Haney being victorious.

Comment

We hate quitters, dog. You a quitter. We seent it. DD is a quitter. You don't have an ounce of dawg in you.

Comment

This fight will be dictated if Haney can hurt Garcia. If that is the case Garcia will second guess himself, if not he will pressure Haney. Haney is fighting a dude just as tall and big as he is that has speed and power.

My money is on Haney but it won't be easy if he can't make Garcia react to his punches.

Comment

Cryan will jump on him from the start of the bell

Comment

Damn! The hate for Ryan Garcia. I think it's overboard! Especially, his last fight against Tank! That man got caught by a paralyzing body shot directly to his liver. No fighter is going to be able to get right up from that! He's been labeled a quitter after that! Well! I'll say this! At least he's the only one who is willing to fight the so called elite talents! I wish the other ones would do so! There are a whole lot of great fights that could be made, but haven't, because these guys refuse to fight! Just a lot of talking! For that, I say thank you Ryan Garcia! Canelo Alvarez, if you're the face of boxing, be the face and fight your competition! David Benavidez is a fight that must be made! Do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamtime69 View Post
                  Damn! The hate for Ryan Garcia. I think it's overboard!
                  He brought this upon himself and he's feeling the heat. This fight is his chance to redeem himself.
                  charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Hes been competing with Alex Jones for conspiracy theory fans during his training camp for this fight. He shouldn't be surprised by this take.

Comment

Working...
                    X