Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Admits Improvements Are Needed Following Uninspiring Victory Against Merhy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson Admits Improvements Are Needed Following Uninspiring Victory Against Merhy

Heavyweight Jared Anderson, 17-0, 15 KOs, was disappointed with his performance against Belgian Ryad Merhy, 32-3, 26 KOs, in Corpus Christi, Texas, despite claiming a comprehensive unanimous decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

ah i see whats happened

shakur said this guy would be one of the greats like ali

so he tried to emulated shakur in his fight

and he did very well, got the boos but got the win

Comment

i can imagine this lot on the tear on a night out, it would be smack a few hoes around when picking up the car after the shots, drive erratically so cops notice, see the lights and floor it, eventually get stopped & gun found under seat, call the lawyer quick

Comment

Based on his last two fights, improvements are certainly necessary. There hopefully will be further improvements in the manner he handles his personal life outside the ring too. This story is starting to sound all too familiar.

Comment

How about stop taking 8 months out between fights, getting in trouble with the law which he either was on alcohol or drugs or both. His on the road of been another boxer who can't keep is act together outside of boxing this shows lack of discipline, and unprofessionalism someone who has a low moral compass. He better hope he doesn't get jail time.

Comment

His biggest problem in his career is that he is an apparent antisocial ho does t think the law pertains to him. If he doesn’t dominate himself then he’s only going to go so far

Comment

I see people are fed up with his arrogance and demeanor especially with the facts he has had drugs and guns in his past. At this point in life he’ll either sink or swim, but it’s all up to him. I noticed two different individuals given different advise in the corner which could be a problem as he steps up. The kid has talent but will he take advantage of it or become another statistic like others in the past.

Comment

If he is retiring in 3 years, he doesn't have much time for changes. I don't see him capable of making big changes and I truly hope he will retire soon, so he will no longer poison the sport with the hype over the nothing he is.
                Tonyu Tonyu likes this.

Comment

To be fair, notwithstanding the dullness of this particular fight, to hit and not be hit is the key for pro boxers.

No fans are there if a guy is sitting with brain damage after his career, when the fanfare, media and attention is gone.

Mayweather did it as one of the best, if not the best ever. He got booed at times, but he got the biggest pay-per views and paydays in history.

A boxer like Shakur has similarities, but he needs to ****e it up like Floyd did earlier in his career. Floyd had the great opponents in name and ability for his era.

I didn't talk about Andersen, but yeah, he's very good. Seems a level below the top, but he has talent and is with Top Rank.

Comment

“The fans, as much as I love them, they can’t take care of me if I get hurt, or I get brain damage or something.

The fans bust their ass at jobs that they probably hate, to earn the money that they use to buy tickets to watch you fight. If you aren’t appreciative of that and don’t feel a sense of obligation to make it worth their while then maybe they should stop supporting you and other fighters with your same attitude.

Comment

Working...
                    X