Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Uninterested in Golf Career: 'I Need To Be True With Myself'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Uninterested in Golf Career: 'I Need To Be True With Myself'

Canelo Alvarez Uninterested in Golf Career: 'I Need To Be True With Myself'
    [Click Here To Read More]

Uninterested with his boxing career too.

Comment

Just retire man, boxing will be better without you. These 168 guys will start fighting each other.

Comment

Sounds like Tiger Woods refused the rehydration clause?

Comment

Canelo likes Golf. Crawford likes Golf. Let's get these two in the ring!
          FlyingElbowKick FlyingElbowKick likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            Just retire man, boxing will be better without you. These 168 guys will start fighting each other.
            Lmao, they all should be fighting each other with or w/out Canelo in the scene. Thats no excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post

Lmao, they all should be fighting each other with or w/out Canelo in the scene. Thats no excuse.
              Should, but they are not.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

its a good sport for him if he doesnt want to play against mexicans

Comment

The belts, he's keeping the belts hostage, just vacate and let a real champ emerge from the bunch. He's going to make his money no matter what so I really don't understand his obsession with the belts, if he's not defending against the mandatories, and the organization are as corrupts as ever.
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I remember when Benavidez and Andrade were both calling for a Canelo fight. Canelo fans said "fight each other then, earn the shot" so they did and then Canelo ducked the winner anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X