Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: All Inaction: Jared Anderson Coasts Against No-Show Ryad Merhy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: All Inaction: Jared Anderson Coasts Against No-Show Ryad Merhy

Jared Anderson showed up Saturday in Corpus Christi, Texas, expecting a fight from Ryad Merhy. What he received instead was a unanimous decision served up on a silver platter by an opponent who refused to engage.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-13-2024, 11:58 PM.

What a joke.

Comment

Anderson isn’t the future of the division, he’s a future KO victim, and Merhy you suck, all that talk and no heart you should be embarrassed!!!!!! 2 Bums!!!
      fifth_root fifth_root likes this.

Comment

Anderson was pretty pathetic himself,, the way espn were violently rimming him you would think he would have enough to get rid of a feather fisted blown up cruiserweight.

An embarrassing night for espn and for boxing.
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

ESPN - SHAME ON YOU FOR PUTTING JARED IN WITH THIS JOKE!!! JARED - SHAME ON YOU FOR ACCEPTING AN UNKNOWN. WITHHOLD MERHY'S PAYCHECK NOW!!!! How do they stoop so low to select a fighter who was a huge step down from Charles Martin!!! Why the hell is Anderson going backwards!
          Last edited by richardt; 04-14-2024, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• The great American HW hope or dope? Netted by corrupt sanctioning organizations (gangs?) in a ridiculous mass of pompous titles, employing brazen con referees, (Tony Weeks, do you know?) with some quality fighters astutely avoiding (Charlo, Canelo, Benavides, Crawford, Davis, Boots) to meet each other, with promoters that are selling continuously shameful duds, to blokes that cry and pay, the American Boxing is nothing more than a Sad Joke. In Memoriam!

Comment

Anderson isn't beating a top HW. AJ knocks him out inside 5. Fury boxes his head off. Zhang likely knocks him out. Parker outboxes him.

I see why Jared is calling out the ghost of Deontay Wilder.

Wretched fight. Anderson too scared to ever open up and actually try to stop Merhy for fear of getting hit. Merhy had one game plan, to catch Anderson when he really opened up.

I put this on Anderson. He was fighting a guy 15 pounds lighter, with a 7 in height disadvantage and God knows the reach difference. He is supposed to stop that dude. All of "the most talented young HW" BS is truly laughable at this point. He has some skill but fights like a wet blanket.

I have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he just kind of sucks.

Comment

People actually watched this garbage over UFC 300? lol.
                BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Anderson is now a joke and can't stop a man who was a punching bag, and seems to have problems away from the ring. Tomorrow's court case will be 2nd in six months, if he gets jail time well that will be the beginning of the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post
                    Anderson isn't beating a top HW. AJ knocks him out inside 5. Fury boxes his head off. Zhang likely knocks him out. Parker outboxes him.

I see why Jared is calling out the ghost of Deontay Wilder.

Wretched fight. Anderson too scared to ever open up and actually try to stop Merhy for fear of getting hit. Merhy had one game plan, to catch Anderson when he really opened up.

I put this on Anderson. He was fighting a guy 15 pounds lighter, with a 7 in height disadvantage and God knows the reach difference. He is supposed to stop that dude. All of "the most talented young HW" BS is truly laughable at this point. He has some skill but fights like a wet blanket.

I have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he just kind of sucks.
                    This. All of this. He is plan, flat not that good of a boxer. He has skills, but that means not a lot as you move up in the ranks. Everyone has skills. What does this guy do that makes anyone think he contends at a top level? Hell, I think a Chisora or Whyte beats Anderson even in their declining careers simply based on mentality and heart. I will waste zero effort on following Anderson going forward.

If he fights someone with a pulse, I might tune in just to see him get starched.
                    lefthook2daliva lefthook2daliva likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X