Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba Takes Touch-and-Go Split Decision Over Guido Vianello

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba Takes Touch-and-Go Split Decision Over Guido Vianello

Efe Ajagba was rocked early in Saturday's heavyweight clash with Guido Vianello, but he rallied behind his jab and some relatively nifty boxing to eke out a split-decision victory in Corpus Christi, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-13-2024, 10:56 PM.

Ajagba is pure trash. Nothing more than a gatekeeper. I still can’t believe people hyped this bum up, he’s been another coming of Seth Mitchell.

Comment

I thought Guido either won or got a draw. Effe isn't much.
      Brittney1229 Brittney1229 likes this.

Comment

Not a robbery but ok decision. Would have preferred a draw

Comment

I think the right man won an ugly but somehow still fun fight. It was better than the main event.
          edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

These two are not any worse than Anderson, just they are not Americans. they would both be undefeated fighting Anderson`s opponents.

Comment

Pretty good fight. Not bad at all. Right man won by 2 on my card.

Comment

Guido was slightly more active in moving around. A draw would have been better for me. I hope we see Anderson Ajagba next.

Comment

I had it 95-95, I was fine with 96-94 either way. I expected Efe to stop Guido. It's not there I thought highly of Ajagba, I've just never been impressed with Vianello. The Italian was lucky to escape the Ibeh fight without a loss.

it was an entertaining scarp. Guido impressed me with his heart and resilience. He has decent pop and footwork while Ajagba showed a more diverse punch selection, his stiffness and defensive liabilities were on display yet again. Those same issues were exposed in the Kiladze, Cojanu and Sanchez fights. At this stage of his career, it is who he is.

Comment

Ajagba is a big disappointment given his physical attributes.

Comment

Working...
                    X