Comments Thread For: Weigh-In Results: Jared Anderson vs. Ryad Merhy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weigh-In Results: Jared Anderson vs. Ryad Merhy

[Click Here To Read More]

If they are truly intending to move Anderson up the HW rankings, he really ought to be fighting Ajagba tonight. More spoon-fed easy Ws for his record at the expense of using the ring as the truth machine it's supposed to be.

Comment

250.9 lbs of meh

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Louie View Post
        If they are truly intending to move Anderson up the HW rankings, he really ought to be fighting Ajagba tonight. More spoon-fed easy Ws for his record at the expense of using the ring as the truth machine it's supposed to be.
        Who cars. If he beats Merhy like he's expected to, he will be fighting the winner of the co-main next. As long as he doesn't derail his career outside the ring, he has lots of time to fight other prospects and fringe contenders.

Comment

250.9 lbs of meh
          It's clear that you are a troll with nothing better to do than search for articles with Anderson's name in the headline so you can trash type.
          You must lead a pretty pathetic existence if this is why you visit these forums.
          Willow The Wisp Willow The Wisp likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

It's clear that you are a troll with nothing better to do than search for articles with Anderson's name in the headline so you can trash type.
            You must lead a pretty pathetic existence if this is why you visit these forums.
            Thanks for trolling ME.
            FWIW, I'm using these boards as intended - to express my opinions on the state of boxing and it's machinations, not leave personal attacks on other posters. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

“250.9 lbs of meh” got you to make comments about someone’s existence?! Grow some skin tinker bell.
              Left Hook Louie Left Hook Louie likes this.

Comment

Could be an upset if Anderson head isn’t in the game his opponent is aggressive and has some sneaky punches . It will have fun rounds as long as it lasts either way .

Comment

The Real Big Baby by KO 3

Ajagba by TKO 6​

Comment

250.9 lbs of meh

​​​​​​ I give you points for being funny. Whether it's true or not doesn't even matter , funny is funny and this made me laugh.

Comment

Working...
                    X