Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Jr. Will Fight Oscar Duarte on Jose Ramirez-Headlined Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Jr. Will Fight Oscar Duarte on Jose Ramirez-Headlined Card

Joseph Diaz Jr. will face Oscar Duarte in a lightweight crossroads fight on the undercard of a Jose Ramirez-headlined show at the Save Mart Center in Fresno, California, on April 27.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-13-2024, 12:37 AM.

Diaz always goes off on Golden Boy only to co-feature a decent card.

Comment

Golden boy is always recycling fighters smfh

Comment

I like JoJo but I think it's over for him as a top-tier headliner. I hope he still gets opportunities to earn a living plying his trade, but I'm losing interest.
        pun77 pun77 likes this.

Comment

And he'll lose again. That pervert fell off bad.

Comment

Top Rank is always recycling fighters

This is a good fight, especially for the third fight of the card, Duarte needs to make a statement

Comment

Things change fast in Boxing. Not long ago Id be in South El Monte restaurants with bunch of pictures of Diaz on the walls. He was the pride of El Monte but now he is a gate keeper.

He drinks and blazes too much.

Comment

Duarte’s loss against Garcia has now aged pretty well considering Garcia’s performance in the Haney fight. I’m looking forward to seeing how he looks.

Comment

Working...
                X