Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis Re-Emerges to Stake His Claim on a Prime Spot at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis Re-Emerges to Stake His Claim on a Prime Spot at 147

Eimantas Stanionis Re-Emerges to Stake His Claim on a Prime Spot at 147
    [Click Here To Read More]

Elimantis should sign with matchroom and be active. Al is just shelving him and saving him for???
    Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

Comment

Stanionis has a bad streak trying to fight. Too bad that circumstances has him boxed out.

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
        Elimantis should sign with matchroom and be active. Al is just shelving him and saving him for???
        You ain’t lying bro! I don’t know how these guys put food on the table due to inactivity. Elimamtais is already 30 years old. Glad he’s fighting in May but when will he fight again? A year from now?

No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

I hope he stays busy after this. He's pretty fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
            Virgil should sign with PBC and stay active. Oscar is just shelving him and saving him for????

Comment

He should get in with Boots. Stay away from Ortiz.lol

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Virgil should sign with PBC and stay active. Oscar is just shelving him and saving him for????
                WTH Virgil been active . Didn’t you read the article how PBC had Elimantis inactive

Comment

More and more fighters are leaving PBC. You can't have this many good fighters in their prime in the shelf for this long. I have no idea how these guys pay their bills and training expenses.

Comment

Working...
                  X